Saturday 18 February 2012

Rocky Road Bars


Salam all,

Happy weekend peeps!! I just went thru a very hectic days this week. I felt very tired every single day. Hope all this will end next week. Can't wait for that.

Am not going to brag about that but i just really not satified about something & its really2 made me mad. Urrgghh...can't wait for this to be over, can't wait to start baking again. I can't remember went the last time i bake. I think my baking skills getting more & more worst than ever. I can't even get my meringue right. am so so frustrated.

So i decided to try this recipe which no baking involved. Chocolate... u will never go wrong with the taste. Its always so delicious. Everybody loves it. Ok here the recipe...

Rocky Road Bars
  • 1/2 cup bitter sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 cup milk chocolate chips
  • 3/4 cup nutella
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
  • Pinch of salt
  • 1 cup rice krispies
  • 1/2 cup mini marshmallow
  • 1/2 cup roasted hazelnut (i used almond)
Toppings:
  • 1/2 cup marshmallow
  • 2 tbsp roasted hazelnut (i used almond nibs)
Baking dish/Pan (8 x 8 inches) lightly oiled or line with aluminum foil

Combine bittersweet, milk chocolate chips, and Nutella in a bowl.
Melt the chocolate mixtures using double boiler & stir in the vanilla.
Add the sea salt, rice krispies, marshmallows, and hazelnuts.
Spread the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
Then scattered marshmallows and hazelnuts over the chocolate base.
Cool completely and refrigerate for about 45 minutes, or until set. Cut into squares or bars.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

**My Kitchen Lab**   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP