Tuesday 24 May 2011

Mash Potatoes


I never make my own mash potatoes before i married to my hb. My hb, he's a half Belgian so he grew up with this kind of food, unlike me, i grew up with Malay food such as rice & spices. As for my kids, my 6 years old son & 3 years old daughter, until today they didn't like mash potatoes & i don't know why but they really2 like french fries. I made homemade french fries sometimes for them. I'll post it later okey. So since my hb like it so much, i learn to make this from my MIL. And to my surprise, i like it too :D..so here the recipe...

Mash Potatoes
  • 5 medium size potatoes
  • 50gm butter
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tbsp parmesan cheese powder (optional)
  • 100ml whipped cream (optional)
  • Paprika(optional)
Peel the potatoes, cubed & boil until potatoes very soft & tender.
Drain, add egg & butter & mash the potatoes.
Add milk & parmesan cheese powder & mix until well combined.
Serve with whipped cream & sprinkle with paprika.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

**My Kitchen Lab**   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP