Monday 23 May 2011

Super Easy Coleslaw


Hello everybody...hmm its being long time since last time i update my blog. Thanks so much for visiting my blog even though i'm not updating every single day. Maybe after i got my iPad2..muahahahah...dreaammm on...(sigh...i really2 like that 'thing'). Ok peeps..its not abt that 'thing' hahahah..today i want to share with u my super duper easy coleslaw. I know a lot of coleslaw recipes out there, & a lot more delicious, but this one is my version..used only a few ingredients...as usual, my motto...Fast & Easy :) here the recipe...

Coleslaw
  • 1/4 cabbage, finely chopped
  • 1/2 carrot, grated
  • 2 or 3 tbsp mayonaise
  • 1 1/2 tsp white pepper
Mix everything until well combined aannnd done :)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

**My Kitchen Lab**   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP