Tuesday 5 June 2012

Tofu In Garlic Sauce


Happy Tuesday peeps!!!

How was ur day? I feel good today, my kids are getting better from high fever, so i don't have to worry about them anymore. If they're good, then i'm good too :D.

My diet plan heheh..just lost another 1 kg, yaaayyy!! Good news to me. My total weight loss is 3 kg now. I'm happy & my body felt a bit different to. Since this week is a school holiday & my kids are not around, me & my hb change our exercise routine. We are playing sport games!! So far we play badminton & ping pong, tomorrow we plan to play tennis heheh. I'm so excited.

So, for those who looking for diet vegie recipe, this one is suitable for u. Here the recipe...

Tofu In Garlic Sauce
  • 1 small box of firm tofu, washed and cut into bite-sized cubes
  • 2 tbsp oyster sauce
  • 5 cloves garlic, minced
  • cornstarch
  • 5 tbsp canola oil
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp green onions, chopped
Roll each tofu piece in cornstarch to coat.
Heat oil in a pan and fry the tofu pieces until golden brown.Set aside.
Remove excess oil in the same pan except for 1 tbsp and fry garlic until brown.
Add oyster sauce and sugar, give it a little stir.
Then add tofu pieces and stir until each tofu piece is coated by sauce
Sprinkle with chopped green onions before serving.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

**My Kitchen Lab**   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP