Thursday 24 January 2013

Marble Bread Pudding



Salam all,

Ok, i'm still alive for starter hehehe..well i know its too late to wish to all my reader a happy new year :). May all your dream, new resolution, your wish will come true. Hmm..how time flies, my kids getting bigger, i'm getting older, times makes you know more about other people around you. They never fail to surprise you everytime.

My kids getting bigger and more demand lately. We try our best to give them the best of everything but at the same time not to spoil them. My daughter already ask me whether she can join me in the kitchen lately. Huh..she just 5 years old. Well, i decided to give her some experience. Know what? We bake together!! Well, at first i thought she just to play around or just to make me mad, but surprisingly she serious!! She do whatever i ask her to do and she really felt satisfied when everything finished & can't stop telling her papa, her aunt & her grandmother that she'd actually bake a cake.

I went to bakery supply and found this fish mould. Its so cute, i grabbed 2 of them heheh..so i decided to try this pudding recipe since my kids love all the jelly kind of dessert. Here the recipe...

Marble Bread Pudding
  • 4 sliced of white bread
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup of condensed milk
  • 170 ml evaporated milk
  • 8gm agar2 powder
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 3 1/2 cup water
  • 2 tbsp cocoa powder
Boiled 3 cups of water, sugar & agar2 powder.
Blend until smooth 1/2 cup of water, bread, condensed milk, evaporated milk & eggs.
Pour bread mixture into the water mixture.
Add in butter, cooked until the mixture starting to boil & turn off the heat.
Divided the mixture into two & add cocoa powder into one of the mixture.
Pour the mixture into the mould & do the marble effect.
Refrigerated until set.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

**My Kitchen Lab**   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP