Tuesday 9 August 2011

Deep Fried Wonton


Salam...

Today i would like to introduce u to my new experiment hahah ^^,. It's Wonton. I actually miss Chinese food especially Dim Sum. I love Dim Sum soo much. It's quite easy to find Halal dim sum in KL area, but i'm not sure i can get it in my new office area. I can google it of course but i don't think my family likes it especially my kids. So, what i'm doing now, i'm trying to search all my favorite dim sum recipe for me to try every time i crave for it. Of course most of my finding used pork as one of the main ingredient, but heyy...no problem..just change it to chicken or prawn & u good to go heheh.. and for wonton wrapper & the chili sauce, that one is store bought :D...here the recipe...

Deep Fried Wonton

  • 500g chicken, chopped
  • 100g prawn, chopped
  • 1tbsp cornstarch
  • 3 cloves garlic, chopped
  • 1cm ginger, chopped
  • 1 tsp sesame oil
  • 1 tsp white pepper
  • 1 tsp soy sauce
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 stalk of coriander leaves, chopped 
  • 1 stalk of scallion, chopped
  • 20 pcs wonton wrapper
  • Enough oil for deep fried
Mix all the ingredients except wonton wrapper & oil & let it marinate for 30 minutes.
Take 1 tbsp of the mixture & put on top of the wonton wrapper & wrap it the way u like it (sorry i didn't take the step by step picture on how to wrap, but u can google it of course).
Deep fried until golden brown.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

**My Kitchen Lab**   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP