Tuesday 2 August 2011

Tutti Fruity Layer Cake



Salam..

Isn't that beautiful?? I like the color of this cake. Its a steamed cake fyi. I found this recipe through kongsiresipi.com. I'm soo jealous with the owner of this recipe, wanna know why?? click the link in my source & u will know why :). Ok..ok..i let u know, her cake is soooo pretty, her creation is soo neat & tidy...and look at mine!! Did u see the small hole in my cake? That is my daughter creation..hah!! She just can't wait to eat it..so here the recipe...

Tutti Fruity Layer Cake
Source : Masam Manis
  • 600ml egg whites
  • 275g caster sugar
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 14g ovallete / emulsifier
  •  300g plain flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 75g butter, melted
  • Orange paste & color
  • Strawberry paste & color
  • Pandan paste & green color
  • Lemon paste & yellow color
Grease 30cm x 10cm x 4cm cake pan.
Whisk egg whites & sugar until fluffy, add salt & ovallete & whisk until soft peak.
In the separate bowl, sift flour & baking powder & slowly fold into egg whites mixture & mix until well combine.
Add melted butter & mix until well combine.
Divide the mixture into 4 separate bowl, each bowl mix with 4 different color & paste.
Steam every layer for 15 minutes until all done.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

**My Kitchen Lab**   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP