Monday 23 April 2012

Banana & Chocolate Chip Muffin


Salam all,

How are u doing? Me? I'm doing great :D. Now i'm starting to try my best to achieve my resolution for this year hehe... to lose weight. Now i had to watch my diet & go to the gym quite regulary. Its hard at the beginning but now i feel very energetic especially after my workout.

Now i'm looking for low fat recipes for me & my hb. But once in a while i still want to cook something comfort, delicious and well a bit fattening for my family. I still want to bake a cheesecake, cream cake or any cake on my must try recipe lists. Maybe once in a while we need to pampered ourselve right?

This muffin recipe i got it from My Resipi. Thanks to Aludra coz sharing this wonderful recipe. Definitely going to try again with another fruit :). Here the recipe...

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin
  • 220gm self rising flour, sifted
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup caster sugar
  • 3/4 cup fresh milk
  • 1/4 cup canola oil
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
  • 150gm banana & chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 180C.
Mix well all together egg, caster sugar, fresh milk, canola oil & vanilla essence.
Add in flour, mix until well combined & add banana & chocolate chips.
Pour your batter into the muffin cup.
Bake for 20 minutes.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

**My Kitchen Lab**   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP