Monday 30 April 2012

Mushroom Omelete


Dear all,

Simple dish today, attributed to my diet program hahah...well, it went well so far, i'm starting to lose weight but still a lot to go heheh. Huh..i need my strong spirit to get going. Sometimes when i felt to tired to continue my workout, i try my best to force myself to finished it. Thanks to hubby for his support & encouragement :).

I know this recipe is very2 simple & everyone already know it. Still i want to put it in my blog hahah..here the recipe...

Mushroom Omelete (for 1 person)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 shallot, chopped
  • 3 white button mushroom, chopped
  • 2 stalk chinese parsley leves, finely chopped
  • Pinch of salt
  • White pepper
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
In the small bowl, mix together egg, parsley leave, salt & white pepper until well combined.
Preheat the skillet, add olive oil, saute shallot & button mushroom until soft, add the egg mixture, scramble a little bit roll it slowly when the top still a bit runny. Serve hot.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

**My Kitchen Lab**   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP