Tuesday 8 May 2012

Strawberry Banana Smoothies


Dear all,

Huh..am so frustrated. My last week workout regime didn't gave me a good result in my weight loss department & to make it worse, my knee hurt. So i decided to take a break from all this workout for 1 week. Now i'm more cocentrate on the food intake.

Since i'm still on the break, my hb also do the samething, taking a break well without any reason!! hah! The good thing is hes create this wonderful drink for us. The recipe is very simple coz u don't even need any additional flavour or sugar. The taste is just nice (at least to me :)). Here the recipe...

Strawberry Banana Smoothies
For 2 person
  • 2 bananas
  • 1 cup of strawberries
  • 2 cups of ice cold water or ice cube
Cut bananas & strawberries into a small cube.
Put it in the processor & pour 2 cups of ice cold water.
Blend it until smooth & serve.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

**My Kitchen Lab**   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP