Monday 14 May 2012

Baked Vegie


Salam all,

I would like to wish to all mothers in the world a Happy Mother's Day :D. To my mother & my mother-in-law, happy mother's day to both of u & may God give both of u a happier life forever.

For me, i just got a wish from my hb coz well..my kids still so young & they didn't know what is Mother's day hahaha. But 1 thing for sure i really enjoy being a mother for them. Eventhough i felt angry, tired, happy, worried & a lot more feeling for them, at the end of the day, they are colour of my life. I can't even imagine my life without them. I love them so much.

Ok, let's not go to the emotional & teary part hehehe...my recipe today, well..diet, diet, diet....huh! Can't complain coz i still got a lot of fat to go hahah...here the recipe...

Baked Vegetables
  • A bunch of cauliflower, cut into small pieces
  • 1 eggplant, sliced
  • 1 carrot, sliced
  • 1 capsicum, cubed
  • 6 cloves garlic, chopped coarsely
  • 1 onion, largely cubed
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tbsp coarse black pepper
  • 1 tbsp paprika
  • 1 tbsp garlic powder
  • Lemon juice from 1 lemon
Preheat oven to 180C.
Mix well all the ingredient & baked for 30 minutes or until the vegetables soft.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

**My Kitchen Lab**   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP