Monday 30 July 2012

Milo & Oreo Jelly



Salam Ramadhan all..

How was ur day? Mine was ok, regularly busy heheh..so when the weekend comes, i felt like i was knocked off my feet. I slept all day. Working days was taking its toll on me. I didn't cook, we break our fast in the restaurant nearby. Huh, thats my boring weekend story hehe.

So, i plan to make this jelly for one of the menu for this weekend. I made this jelly before & falling in love with it. Very simple, the ingredient always available in my pantry, well except oreo cookies of course!! hehhe, coz oreo cookies will never survived in my pantry. Here the recipe...


Milo & Oreo Jelly
Source: Home Kreation
  • 10g agar-agar powder (Jelly powder)
  • 750ml water
  • 160g sugar
  • 1 can (400g) evaporated milk
  • 3/4 cup milo powder
  • 1 pack Oreo cookies, break into small pieces
Place jelly powder & water in a pot & cook until jelly is dissolved.
Add in sugar & cook until sugar dissolved.
Add in milk, stirr well & off fire once boiled.
Separate 2 cups of the mixture into another pot & add in milo powder & stirr well until dissolved.
Pour 1 cup of milo mixture into a square container & let the remaining half warm up on smallest fire.
Let it set slightly on surface before pouring another layer.
Pour the plain mixture on top.
Sprinkle oreo cookies & let it set on the surface.
Pour the remaining milo mixture.
Let it set completely at room temperature before chilling it in fridge.
Serve cold.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

**My Kitchen Lab**   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP