Wednesday 1 August 2012

Lamb Burger


Salam all,
 
Do you prefer this dish for breakfast in this fasting month?? For me, oo..yeah i do hehehe. I'm a big fan of homemade patties. Be it lamb, beef, chicken or even fish (never try it befor but i will). I like it to be referigerated at least overnight so that the flavour will absorb into the meat.
 
I've always prepared this homemade patties for our emergency quick dinner at home. Reason, if i have to cut short my preparation time for dinner, at least the outcome still healthy for my family. Here the recipe...
 
 
Lamb Patties
  • 500g minced lamb
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 3 tbsp garlic powder
  • 1 tbsp black pepper
  • 1 tbsp Italian herbs
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 cup bread crumbs
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 tbsp butter (for frying patties)
Mix all ingredient until well combined & form into a patties.
Heat the butter in a large frying pan, cook the patties until its browning on all sides and set aside.
Serve it with burger bun, tomato, salad & any kind of sauce u like :).

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

**My Kitchen Lab**   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP